Travel plans have been made. Suitcases are being packed. Airports and highways are being traversed.
It’s that time of year where Seventh Day Baptists cross the country to meet together for a sweet time of worship, fellowship, and business. The Host Committee (chaired by Madelyn Neher) is putting the finishing touches to ensure the campus at Bethel University in St. Paul, MN is ready.
President Steven James (Verona, NY) has a program put together around his Conference theme, CHOOSE, which includes concerts (Stained Glass, Graveyards to Gardens, John Waller, Citizen Way), noted apologist Mark Mittleberg, seminars, and great SDB speakers for our evening and Sabbath worship times.
While we will be sad if we don’t see you there in person, there are a few ways for you and your church to participate in our annual meetings.
- Pray: As we discuss the many ministries of our Conference and churches, we covet your prayers for God’s more preferable future as we actively seek to advance His Kingdom.
- Give: You and your church can participate in our Conference offering. You can give online here or send a check to the Conference offices. (PO Box 1678, Janesville, WI 53547)
- Watch: Livestreaming will be available this year again! Check here for more details.
- Serve: Your local church and our Conference depend upon volunteers to help in Kingdom work. Maybe we will be discussing that great project where you were involved at our next year’s sessions in Lancaster, PA.
- Give Feedback: We want to hear from you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Conference is made up of a diverse group of churches with an even more diverse group of people. It takes all of us working and striving together in the right direction to make an impact in North America. We look forward to your participation!