Come and join a growing Seventh Day Baptist Church! We need an energetic minister to respond to God’s call. Bring your gifts and talents to expand our ministry in the community. God is moving here and people are responding. These are exciting times for our church!
- Primarily Youth Ministry with some Adult Programs
- Christian Education, Discipleship, Sabbath School, Bible Studies
- Youth events, Youth Missions, Youth Group Meetings
- Assist Senior Pastor with other pastoral work including preaching, teaching, visitation, and other duties in accordance with time allowed and spiritual gifts
- High School Diploma
- Some College Education
- Bible College, Theological training, or Seminary preferred (may be done while serving here)
- Gifts in Leadership, Administration, and Teaching would be ideal
- Experience in youth ministry and/or education would be helpful
- Musical ability is always helpful
- Part-time position at $1500/month for 15 flexible hours a week
Please submit your resume and cover letter by May 1, 2016
Reply by mail to: PO Box 438, Ashaway, RI 02804
Reply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details or information, please contact Pastor Dave Stall at email@example.com or (401) 377-2123.